Goal: Provide knowledge and skills on how to receive and give feedback regarding behavioral habits and attitudes in a manner that leads to optimal outcomes for both the receiver and the giver. The insights gained can be applied in a performance appraisal context as well as any other feedback situation.
Approach: Based on behavioral research and neurosciences, we provide participants with all the necessary elements (knowledge, documentation, practical exercises, etc.) to engage in impactful conversations. The program incorporates latest research and best practices in:
Psychology of mindfulness related to increasing self-recognition, self-awareness, and others’ awareness: Leaders are encouraged to identify their blind spots through exercises designed to increase self-recognition, self- awareness and others’ awareness. They are also shown how to see the connection between their blind spots and job-related, positive behavioral habits.
Maximize and sustain learning: During the program, leaders practice in session the steps required to give and receive feedback in an impactful manner. They also share perspectives; thereby, maximizing on the group’s collective wisdom.
Leaders will learn how to:
• Hold a productive and positive conversation during a feedback moment or situation
• Recognize how to bring their best forward in any feedback conversation
• Reinforce their collaborative mindset as they turn feedback into concrete action
• Communicate feedback with clarity and neutral language – to direct reports, peers, or manager
• Take ownership of their professional development