Papillon MDC Inc., is the only consulting firm in Quebec to carry the license to facilitate the Navigational Conversations™ program.
Target audience: Senior executives, newly promoted team leaders, and HR professionals.
Goal: Become better able to have coaching conversations that inspire confidence, accountability to solutions, and ownership of outcomes.
Approach: Learning to be a great navigational coach involves thinking differently, learning new skills, listening to intuition, exercising restraint, developing wisdom and being willing to practice. This two-day program is interactive and helps participants experience true coaching conversations. They will have ample opportunity to put into practice their learning, and explore how a coach addresses the five major challenges experienced by individuals.
Day one focuses on foundational principles and fundamental coaching skills
- Explore the difference between the problem-solving mindset and the coaching mindset
- Understand when and where to apply a coaching approach
- Practice key principles and skills, and receive in the moment feedback
Day two explores more advanced skills and more challenging coaching situations
- Learn how to give positive and corrective feedback using a coaching approach
- Learn how to deal with more challenging situations
- Learn a tested and proved approach through repeated exposure and exercises
Benefits: Become more apt at coaching employees to develop their own solution to solving problems, which lead to increased quality of relationships, leader effectiveness, and productivity. HR Professionals as well as those in a Professional Role will acquire the practical knowledge of how to help their clients navigate through their challenges and reach their desired outcome. This involves being able to initiate conversations about sensitive issues, carrying them through with confidence and integrity.
Number of Participants: Maximum of 8 participants
Training available in French & English